Teeth should be brushed 2-3 times a day after meals.
- Start with the upper molar and wash them in a circular motion up and down.
- Wash the upper incisor in an up to down direction.
- Start with the molar to clean the inner side of the teeth and wash them down to up direction and wash incisors up to down direction.
- The lower teeth are also washed with rotational movements from molars.
- When washing the lower incisors, the teeth are flush from the bottom to up.
- Brush your tongue after brushing your teeth.
7 common mistakes you can make when brushing your teeth
- Press too much while washing
- Washed in the wrong way
- Don’t change toothbrush for a long time
- Not washed often enough
- Rinse too much with water
- Molars are not washed
- No dental floss is used
Make sure you brush your teeth properly and try to avoid these mistakes.