Dental Exam & Diagnostic
Dental sealant is a thin, plastic coating painted on the chewing surfaces of teeth (premolars and molars) which are prevented from tooth decay.
- Growing premolars and molars with deep pits and fissures are vulnerable to tooth decay because these areas are hard to clean. These sealants cover pits and fissures of teeth and minimize risks for tooth decay.
- Between the ages of 5-6, first permanent teeth will erupt. Dental sealants should be applied on permanent teeth that replace baby teeth. All permanent pits and fissures should be covered by dental sealants as they intended to protect from tooth decay.
Teeth cleaning (plaque removal, cleaning and polishing)
Tartar and plaque accumulated a buildup from on the surface teeth are the main cause of teeth plaque. Dental plaques are high in bacteria and germs and can result in serious periodontal problems.
Causes of dental plaques:
- Don’t wash teeth or use wrong brushing techniques
- Don’t choose proper a tooth brush or toothpaste
- Excessive coffee drinking
- Abnormal teeth position etc.
How do you know that you have dental plaques?
- Bad breath
- Bleeding when brushing your teeth
- Gum disease
Routine check ups in every 6 months and teeth cleaning will prevent from unpleasant mouth smell and other gum diseases.
Dental exams and check ups
We will complete a thorough comprehensive dental evaluation of patients and provide proper dental services for our patients. On your first visit, your mouth cavity will be inspected and shown to patients using ORAL camera. After causes of dental diseases will be explained to patients in a simple and plain way, we will create a treatment plan that provides for your optimal dental health.
Only after a thorough consultation with patients, then dental treatment will commence. Before the treatment, x-ray will be taken to detect tiny fractions of bone and tooth root inflammation and a tooth decay between teeth etc for further dental evaluation.
In addition, we are committed to take every measurement to implement world standard sterilization and disinfection procedures with proper equipment and substances to prevent our patients from any risks related to disinfection. We make sure that you will notice everything is clean, comfortable and thoroughly sterilized. Your safety and comfort are our priority. We believe that your visit to our dental clinic will leave you the happy experience and satisfaction.